random blab


Hey. In behalf of the hate tweets you received from the CimFam, I apologize. I really do, for the hate tweets you received earlier.

It's just that we think the girls really don't deserve such mean comments. (And same goes to you, so sorry for the tweets you received) I know nobody can please everybody, and it doesn't excempt them nor does it excempt Austin and Cody. But everyone deserves respect, do they? That's why I'm taking time to actually tweet you in a civil manner.

I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but I think how we deliver such opinions matter :) The way you tweeted Lauren earlier was offensive. I know you tried your best to not sound offensive, but it came off as such on our perspective. And I don't think a 13-year old deserves to be treated like that, or any other young girl, I believe, like you. So, it hurts me to know that she was able to read those tweets (and it somehow hurts me that you received hate tweets too). Lauren's a very nice girl and I don't know if you are/you aren't, but again, everyone deserves respect :D

My main point is, I apologize of what you received earlier. If you really dislike Cimorelli, can you go mellow on it, please? We just love the girls so much. They changed our lives, really. If you happen to talk to 'em on Formspring, or skype with them, they are very nice girls who I think, are very good role models. They give great insights and advise regarding life that really helped us get through our lives in a day to day basis.

Seeing them getting "hate tweets" directly also hurts us, as we treat them like our own sisters. Personally speaking, I'd rather you insult me than them :) They helped me soo much and seeing 'em reading tweets that hurt, pains me. I'd take a bullet for them if I have to :)

I know it's one of the downs when you get into the "business" -- the hate you'll get is eventually inevitable. But we just ask for a little respect :)

I don't want you to think that Cimorelli Fans are mean, cause really, we aren't :) We just love each other as sisters and brothers, and we don't like our "siblings" getting hurt :) Bless you :) And again, I apologize in behalf of those tweets you received earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..