Behind those small brown eyes...

Behind those small brown eyes, a story to be told,
A girl who seemed strong, fierce and bold.
But no, no, no - that's on the outside,
This girl's pain is nowhere near sight.

Pain from being misunderstood even by the people she kept close.
Pain brought about by her painstaking loss,
Of her identity because of what others said.
Pain from loving someone who never knew she existed.

She almost gave up, yes she did.
The light was too elusive for her sight.
She crumbled, she screeched -- her unheard creed,
But her face showed no sign of grief.

For she doesn't wanna let anyone know,
Including her friends, family, and all the ones she kept close,
To see her weak, vulnerable and worthless,
So a smile she showed -- which was the hardest.

So, take a look again of my small brown eyes,
See not the color, not the shape nor the size,
Look deeper, and tell me what you see.
Save me...
Cause I need you.. I need you to save me..
Save me from this monster dwelling inside,
Behind my small brown eyes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..