If only...

I saw, you posted...
"She's already gone", you said.
I flinched and wished you knew,
That my heart also bled for you.

Bled -- because she left you alone,
Bled -- for your heart is torn.
"If only", I sighed to myself.
If only you knew what my heart felt.

"I'm here", I would've verbalized,
If only I lived right by your side.
What can I do, we're oceans apart,
If only I can just mend your broken heart.

I'll just watch from afar,
Even though it pains me.
To see you crumble for her,
And yet "her" doesn't realize how blessed is she.

I guess life is just like that,
Things happen -- whether we like it or not.
I do hope that you'd be okay in no time,
And face anew, this thing called life.

God just has HIS purposes in HIS mind,
For you yearning her, her taking a stride,
And me hoping that "we" may happen,
If only.. If only you knew that I existed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..