My heart is tired...

Yeah. My heart is tired. From loving, from waiting, from providing my body with oxygen, from pumping, from everything.

I'm too tired of it's fragility. My brain's fighting to strengthen my heart, but my heart refuses to cooperate with the brain. Why does this have to happen? A while ago, I felt rejuvenated, alive, full of zest. Now, I feel like a total mess! Every time I stop and listen to my heart, it pounds loudly that it hurts.. sooo feeskin' much! I don't know if this is a  medical condition that needs attention or whether it's just brought about by my insane hormones. *deep sigh*

I think it's time for me to stop caring for it too much and let it go on it's own way. It's getting tired of the walls that my brain builds around it. My brain is too much of a protector, my heart is too much of a weakling. What to do? What to do?

Fact is, I don't know to whom my heart is achin' for. When I think about the previous one, I couldn't come up with one feeling for him anymore. I'm really confused. Soo confused. Why is my heart going nuts?

This composition is non-comprehensible, I know. Ideas -- scattered. Thoughts -- tangled. I can feel my brain giving up as well. What in the world? What to do? What to do?

Save me. Tell me. Console me. For my heart is tired. So tired. Let it not go to my brain. So save me. Save me and my frantic heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..