C.I.M.O.R.E.L.L.I (a poem)

C.I.M.O.R.E.L.L.I
Oh how they changed the course of my life.
Christina Lynne, Katherine Ann and Lisa Michelle,
Amy Elizabeth, Lauren Christine and the youngest Danielle.

Oh! I think I forgot to add it in,
Danielle's middle name is Nicole, not really the youngest of 11 siblings.
Yeah, just to give you a clue,
They also have 5 brothers who can sing too...

The oldest being Mike Jr, age 23,
Followed by Alex, Christian, Nick and Joey,
Currently 15, 10, 9 and 7 respectively,
All beautifully raised by Lynne and Mike Cimorelli...

Oh the girls are 21, 20, 18, 16, 13 and 11,
And once they start singing, you'll have a taste of heaven :)
So go and check them on youtube.com,
Search "Cimorelli" because they're the bomb!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..