Broken promises...

I am really tired of people making me hope for something to happen, telling me that I'll get this if I do that, that eventually I'll have what I want.

But no, every stinking promise goes down the drain. Every single time. I tried my hardest in everything that I did, improved my grades, maintained my scholarship, be a good girl, never go out, not drink, not smoke, never give 'em heart attacks by coming home late.

Yet, every single effort of mine seemed to be wasted. I know I should've done those things not for the rewards that I get, but for myself. For my own health and safety. However, they always have something to offer me every time. And I, being a teenager born in this technological era, couldn't resist but fall into their schemes and get my hopes too high. But in the end, to no avail.

I'm tired of keeping my hopes high, I'm tired of depending on 'em, I'm tired of their broken promises. I'm just sooo tired. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

launching..