two zero one two :)

It's officially 2012 here in the Philippines, 2:40am to be exact :)

Gosh, I never expected 2011 to be over in such a short amount of time. Overall, the year was pretty good to me. Despite the appearances of some difficult and arduous waves of problems, I managed to surf over them with the help of God :)

Nothing really unique happened in 2011 for me, I wasn't able to travel to a new place, didn't even know how to drive, not having a boyfriend. It's like the same old me all throughout the year.

Oh wait. I did have a wonderful one-of-a-kind experience. I got to know the CIMORELLI band and my beloved CimFam! That is one very big blessing that God gave to me last 2011 :) I cannot be more pleased and grateful for the opportunity to meet such beautiful, caring, sweet, lovable, talented and extraordinary people. And one more thing that I'm grateful of is the year-round peace and understanding that enveloped my family, good health and sound mind :)

I look forward to a beautiful year ahead. I pray that God will continue on guiding me in achieving my goals in life, that He will continue enlightening me in everything that I do. I pray for continuance of good health and sound mind for my family and friends :) I pray for world hunger to be lessened, for the nomadic people to have a place they could call home, for the abused children to have freedom and be provided education to help them establish a better life :) And this may sound as cliche as it could be, but I still and will continue to pray for world peace :)

And one more thing, I do pray and hope that 2012 will be the Cimorelli band's year. I hope they'd have a wonderful year concerning their careers and stuffs. Hope they'll make it big because they deserve it! They do not just have beautiful melodious voices but they also have these pleasing and wonderful morale and personalities - God-fearing, kind, lovable/loving, humble etc. :) Hope they'll stay the same whatever may happen.

So here's a toast for the year that passed, and the year that is to come :) Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..