I hope this doesn't go on...

I really dislike the fact that 2012 started quite badly for me. I came back to school with looaaaaadddddssss of difficult things to do, grades are in the verge of falling waaaaaay below my standards, a thesis paper to start, prepare for my travel to another province for my pschiatric ward exposure, and my whole family is feeling sick -.- 


The year started off with my left ear aching like crazy last January 1 accompanied by a fever. My mom isn't doing so well either, my brother has frequent stomach aches and my dad has the fever. What a way to start the new year.


Oh well, I hope this doesn't go on for the rest of the year, I pray to God. Make us healthy again Lord and keep us that way for a loooong time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..