Thank you :)

(this post is for the Cimorelli girls)

WAAAAAAAAAAAH! (I successfully tried to hide the screaming and the crying part when we Skyped, but it took like hours to condition myself not to..)

Anyhow, thank you! I had a great time skyping with your girls. Sorry, if well, I acted weird and stuff. I do feel like I haven't answered some questions that you asked. My mind was fighting against myself to shut down. :) And it was nerve-wracking to talk to you guys.

So, here are some of the questions you asked that I felt like I poorly responded to:

1.) Favorite food of the Filipinos:

> I think it varies place to place, region to region and stuffs :) But like a lot of Asians, we love to eat rice (generally speaking). Our meals wouldn't be complete without rice :) 

and our national food is "lechon" (the roasted pig)
(I don't really like to eat this, but generally, Filipinos love it. It's an important food during fiestas too)

But on personal grounds, I absolutely adore pastries, cakes, sweet things :) I love cupcakes! 

2.) What do I like to do/hobbies?

> I love writing. I did a lot of writing back when I was still in elementary. I stopped when I reached college because I've been too busy with school, duties and stuff. But I still do write, well sometimes. I also love reading too :) I love books by Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult. I absolutely adore Harry Potter and I love Twilight ;) What else? oh I know how to play the piano too but not as good as you guys can. I love editing photos on photoshop. And Lisa recently turned me into a nail polish addict too :)

I think that's all. And oh yeah, I love listening to your music and hanging out with the CimFam :)

3) How long have I been a fan?

>August 2011. Just recently, I know ;) But I've been a very dedicated fan since then. It's kind of sad how I found out very laaaaaaate about you guys, I missed the chance to see how you guys have grown since 2009 -.- But oh well. I'm still thankful I got to know you guys :)
(and here's a little story of how I found out about you)

4) Am I religious?

> Yeeeep. Maybe not as religious as some people are but I love my religion :) I love God :) No explanations needed :)



I think that's all :)
MAHAL KO KAYO!!!!!!!!! sooo much!!!
Thank you for existing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..