I won't give up on you Cimorelli.. I swear!

It's 3:14 am, and I'm letting my tears freely pour forth while gracing my ears with the wonderful cover of  "I won't give up (originally by Jason Mraz) " by Cimorelli :')

You girls just know how to cheer me up! I've been wanting to give up (not necessarily on love) on a loooot of things in my life right now. I am just at the brink of actually letting go of certain things, of actually letting my guard down. And here you girls are, singing a song that somehow whispers to me not to give up. I don't know if that's pure coincidence or not.

Gaaah! I just can't imagine what my life could have been had I not stumble upon that "Skyscraper" video of yours last August :') I know you girls have heard a looooooot of times of how you changed people's lives but then again, I will say it cause it really holds the truth. You've seriously changed my viewpoints about life, about God, about human existence, about the definition of beautiful, about a looooot of things. I don't know what I did in my life that God made your presence known to me :)

And just now, I made an oath to love you guys no matter what happens. I'll still love you even if your voices fade away, or when Lisa shaves her head, or even if you'd stop singing, or even when you decide to have solo careers, or even if you girls decide to marry soon, or WHATEVER may happen. I know that I don't know you guys on a personal level, nor have I even met you personally. But somehow, I know, deep down in my heart that God wants me to support you girls :) I can feel God's presence in your melodious voices :) I think HE likes it when I look up to you girls.

I am not giving up on you. Never have, Never will :)
Love y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..