Where to go from here?

I went under the knife last 17th of June. HA. Exactly 10 freaking years since that lifechanging moment happened to me. Funny how life works. 

Anyway, yes. I travelled to another island to get things situated and done for. It was all kinds of anxiety-inducing. Going into a big hospital in a completely different place mostly ALONE(thank God they allowed my mom to come with me on the day of the surgery), all the while thinking about what could happen. It was difficult.

Surgery went well, but something happened during the near end of the procedure. I got burnt. As to the exact reason why? I honestly do not know. So, on top of my healing surgical site, I am also tending to burns around it. I did not bother to do legal shenanigans and whatnots cause really, I understand. I work in an OR myself.

Got the biopsy results yesterday, and thank the heavens. It's benign. Although, understanding the findings indicated, I think I still have a greater risk of developing cancer in the future. Guess it just means I need to get yearly diagnostics done.

I know I should be ecstatic. But there is this small part of me that's like.... confused? I don't know. I think I spent too much time convincing myself that I had cancer that I was expecting for things to really go awry. I was kind of ready, in a way. I guess I still have a greater purpose yet to be fulfilled. I did drive a bargain with Him yet again after all.

So, here I am. Faced with yet another great question. Where to go from here? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..