Restarting...

A lot has happened in my life the past year -- health concerns, major career shifts, love shits and whatnots, etc. And when things like that happen to my life, I almost always get inspired. It's like having my brain electrically charged 24/7 and there's nothing that comforts me more than transferring my thoughts into paper. 

However, because of the inherent nature of my work right now (plus major procrastination), I didn't have time to start a blog.

Start a blog? Yes. I WAS planning on creating a new page. For a new life. 

But then again, I decided otherwise and just continue with this blog. 

Why, you might ask?

Well, this blog has been around since I was a teenager (whaat? I'm no longer a teenager? Oh jeezwiz, I'm feeling really old), and the idea of keeping something and somehow "seeing" something that is a part of my personal growth sits very well with me.

So, yes. I am keeping this.

I'm going to post anything under the sun, really. Fandoms, health concerns, career mishaps and success, love thingiemajigs, and everything else.


Have a nice day ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..