I'm done... I'm already gone...



I'm not going back to him. It's not because I hate him but mainly because I've gotten to know myself more. I've grown. And finally because I have dreams, bigger than my dreams being with him. And whether he responds or not, it doesn't even matter.


Cause I'm already gone...


Nevertheless, I wanna thank him for an experience so unique. He is my childhood friend/sweetheart. I don't know if he still can remember though. We went to the same schools together, we transferred to the same school on the same year. Practically like twins, I must say. And I became a teen and my stupid (not to mention dysfunctional) hormones went into frenzy and made the butterflies in my stomach nuts when I saw him. In short, it made my heart fall for him. HARD. For 5 years. Unrequited love, yeah. But it's okay, maybe we weren't really meant to be together. Just friends. I finally am able to accept it, after 5 loooooong years. I now have dreams bigger and better than you and I being together. I know he has big dreams too. I'm just going to wish us both God bless as we journey our lives. 


He's always going to be special to me, he's forever gonna be a part of my life. He is my first puppylove/love anyway. I'm still going to care about him for the entirety of my being. I'll always care for him. 


 I don't know if he's going to continue being my friend (although he hardly ever is since we became teens) after I tell him,  but it's his prerogative. I won't push myself anymore. I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..