I will find you.. someday.

It's playing inside my head, the moment I will meet you. Will it be in the beach? In an office? In a mall? In a concert? I don't know. I hardly know anything about it. My guess is as good as finding a needle in a haystack.

I don't know who you are. I don't even know if we've met already, or we've bumped into each other or just walked right pass each other.

The pang of loneliness that life gives me often makes me giddy and impatient to finally look in your eyes. Everytime I read about love, sing about love, write about love, there's this wretched feeling of incompleteness enveloping me and I can't help but pray that I'd be meeting you sooner.

It's arduous, waiting for you. Even more arduous not knowing who you are. It's agonizing.

But I have faith in God, that you'll arrive in the right time. Although sometimes though, I push myself too hard on Him and just tell Him that I'm ready for a relationship, but then again, He doesn't see me fit as I see myself as. Oh Gosh, waiting for you is like torture. But I will find you certainly, maybe not today, not tomorrow, but someday.. Someday, we'll find each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..