Best moment of 2011 :)

This year has been a total roller coaster ride for me :)

It began quite indifferently. My "group of friends" sort of bullied me in a way. I caught them backbiting me and it was hurtful as hell. (There were not the bestest group of friends that I have though as my bestest were not my classmates, but it still stung as hell).I had to start from scratch to find people who I get along with in the classroom. It was pretty hard since I'ma shy type of person and I'm not really the type who trusts easily :(

However, as the year progressed, it turned out pretty well :) I got reunited with my highschool friends during the second semester, my grades got up, I was able to make my parents proud, maintained a scholarship.

But the best is probably the moment I met the CIMORELLI BAND. Why? because they're just so inspiring, taught me a lot of things, and because of them, I met the lovely people of CimFam :) Gosh, I never knew such lovely people exist around the world. You'll never meet such wonderful, dedicated, loving and sweet people. Like I wouldn't need to go out to have a good time with friends because I have them to talk to everyday :)

And yeah, I have been so blessed! I just am very thankful! I may not have gotten fine gifts for Christmas but having known the Cimorellis and the CimFam is more than enough.

I just love God, my family, friends, the Cimorelliband and the CimFam sooo much! Thanks for making my year a better one guys :'D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..