HEYA, 2014!

First off the bat, I must say I am terribly sorry for the inactivity. I don't put the blame on anyone/anything but myself. :)

It's been more or less half a year since my last post.

Oh well. A lot has happened, and I'm going to tell you highlights (career-wise) of my life in bullet form:

  • July 2013 - Passed the board exam; became a nurse
  • August - September 2013 - Applied for entry level nursing position in two hospitals. Got called by one.
  • October 2013 - Supposedly to start on duty, but cancelled. Earthquake struck my province. Damaged the hospital, it got closed.
  • November 2013 - 2nd hospital called. Went in for orientation for a week. However, I quit because I wasn't really feeling my career. {And the stress of the huge typhoon got the best of me... so..}
  • December 2013 - Figured out how to juggle both my wants and needs; career-wise. Still on-call for the first hospital to open.

My health and fitness journey? A roller-coaster one,too! But it's safe to say that I'm still on the journey -- probably never stopping! HAHA!

Heart matters? Hmmmm.. Let's move on to the next post for this one. I wanna get in the "zone".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..