Ahhh. I turned 19

Exactly 8:12 in the evening on the 4th of May.

I cannot formulate a decent train of thought at this very moment since I ingested a wee bit of alcohol a while ago. :p I'm not tipsy nor drunk but I have a wee bit of a headache.

So, I went for a simple celebration with just seven precious friends of mine. I am not really fond of having a lot of people over. I love small, quality time with the people I truly love. So, my birthday went really great in the context of my own standard of  "great".

Here are my 19th year goals:

  • As I say goodbye to my 18th, I will bury with it my feelings and thoughts for someone whom I really did give my heart to for 5 years, despite not having anything in return.
    •  I realized "We" can never happen, and I think I waited for enough time for us to be "us", but I guess it never was meant to be. And he has someone now, and I think he is really happy. So there's no use for hoping and I really need to get on with my life now. I need to live with my heart free. I will live my 19th year with a free heart, ready to take risks with someone else. It has been a very bittersweet 5 years of loving him, the memories, the experience were all worth it. I learned quite a lot really, and I thank him for that. I'm never gonna be bitter towards him. I'll always care for him. He's always gonna be someone special. But that's just it. I'm never going back to that feeling again. So, yeah. Good riddance my feelings, it was nice having you around :)
  • Continue to lose weight :)
    • I came from the doctors yesterday and I figured out I was able to meet my monthly goal for losing weight, and it somehow inspired me. It really made me feel good about myself. Loosing 6.6lbs in a matter of 3 weeks without much exercise was just rewarding. And let me tell you that I'm doing this NOT because I'm broken-hearted nor to look pretty, but  in order to be healthy. And to be healthy means that I will be able to be one step closer to my dreams :)
  • Graduate college!
    • Oh yeah! I'm an incoming senior college student and I know this year will be hell for me. So, one concrete and important goal is to work hard for school. It's just one school year to go and I'm done. (Although, I'm leaning to take another course after I'm done with this) hahaha
  • GOD
    • Get close to Him. He's the reason for everything. Enough said.

So, that's mainly it I guess. Hopefully I can sneak "to have a boyfriend" in my list, but that's highly impossible so forget it.

This is probably the worst thing I've ever written. I'm really really really sleepy (and my head is throbbing) and I just needed to jot this down cause I'm pretty sure this'll all pass my mind the minute I will wake up tomorrow. (Excuses :P )

So yeah, happy 19th birthday to myself! And may the odds be ever in my favour. hahahaha. I'm a such a Hunger Games fan! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..