Baby Names

So, eversince I was in 2nd year highschool (prolly 5 years ago), I started this weird hobby of mine -- collecting and making baby names :)


And lately, I've been trying hard to finally set on names for my future children. Just a while ago, I made a FINAL decision on the probable names of my future daughters.. lol.. :D (in no particular order)


  • Lisa Emmeline Rose (Lisa - from Lisa Cimorelli , Emmeline - from my very inspiring Clinical Instructor, Rose - from Rosalie Cullen)
  • Lauren Faith Gabrielle (Lauren - from Lauren Cimorelli, Faith is a virtue name that I do love and practice, Gabrielle - from one of the angels)
  • Amy Francesca Elle (Amy -from Amy Cimorelli, Francesca - from one of the local authors here that I like, Elle - derivation from Ella from Ella Enchanted, a character whom I adore :) )
  • Danielle Althea Nicole (Danielle and Nicole - from Dani Cimorelli, Althea - a name I happen to love, that is of greek origin meaning HEALER) :)
  • Katherine Sophia Ann (Katherine and Ann - from Katherine Cimorelli, Sophia - a name I love because it means Wisdom <3 )
  • Christina Leila Belle (Christina - from Christina Cimorelli, Leila - derivation of Lily/Lillian from Rosalie Lillian Cullen, Belle - from Beauty and the Beast, or from Isabella from Twilight <3 )
But if I use one of the names above, I want to have exactly 6 daughters to name these names on :D that's like my number one concern at this very moment - how to have SIX daughters. hahahaha. Oh well, I'll worry about that later :)

and oh, if God blesses me with a few more daughters, they'll be named:
Vivienne Anabelle
Lea Analiesse
Athena Margaret
Autumn Jennifer


As for boys, I'm currently undecided. But here is my probable list:
  • Ethan Gabriel
  • Evan Michael
  • Elijah Rafael
  • Liam Alexander
  • Daniel Theodore
  • Joseph Angelo
hahahaha. I'm making fun of myself, but whatevs :D this is for safe-keeping purposes too (in the event that my baby name notebook will be lost) :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..