Missing piece...

I don't know what led me to think about this. It's not usual for me to actually long for that relationship that is yet to come. Maybe because I was surrounded by lovers during my 2-week duty away from home. One of my close friends always had her special someone with her wherever we go, so I think that's what triggered me the most.

Sometimes, especially after watching a romantic film, I'd get all so tangled up with the story to the point of actually wondering and longing for that 'man' that would do the same things that guy in the movie did to his loved one. I mean, I can't wait to experience to be loved by someone (aside from family and friends ofcourse), to have someone to cuddle with while watching a movie, to have someone to drive the rough roads with, to have someone to sing love songs to, to have those arms wrapped around me when I need refuge, who'll call me "beautiful", who'll kiss my forehead... *sighs*.

For 18 years of my life, I've been patiently waiting for that someone. PATIENTLY. But like a candle, my patience would eventually melt down, and I'm really afraid that I'm nearing the verge of hitting melting point. ':( Everyday I see lovers walkin' hand in hand, saying sweet nothings to each other, that just bums me out.

However, I know that God has a purpose for everything. I just have to have FAITH in HIM! That HE knows what's best for me. Maybe He sees having a relationship as a hindrance to my growth as a human as of now. I am really thankful that God has sent Christina, Kath, Lisa, Amy, Lauren and Dani during these times of my life. Their cover of "I won't give up" is just in time! They are also keepin' me strong and they help me build my faith about life in general. Lisa still hasn't have her first boyfriend too, so that should be good :)

But to whoever is holding that missing piece, please keep safe and hurry to me :) I can't wait to meet you. :) God Bless you, whoever you are <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..