PCOS...

I was diagnosed with PCOS last 2011 (although as early as 13, I already had an inkling feeling of having it). I was morbidly obese back then, weighing 85kg+ at 5ft1.

Flashback to two years and I lost about 20-25kg (depending on the day) , lived a healthy lifestyle with 80-90% clean eating diet and workouts everyday.

I was so busy with life that I missed tons of doctors' appointments here and there. Until March of 2015 came and I was faced with a searing pain on my right lower abdomen, only to find out that it was a huge cyst (more than 10x10cm) that had to be taken out (together with my right ovary).

My left ovary was normal all throughout the years, up until a month ago.

My recent ultrasound showed that my left ovary was polycystic. And my utz technician said that I might not be able to get pregnant.

And that devastated me to the core.

I've always wanted to be mom even when I was a baby myself. I've always loved kids. There are things in life that I'm unsure of, but being a mother is not one of them. I took up Nursing initially as a pre-med course for me to become a Pediatrician all because I loved kids (but I ended up not pursuing medicine).  My Instagram and YouTube newsfeeds are flooded with family vlogs, baby pictures, and etc.

And now?

Now, that might be bleak.

But I will not give up hope.

I've read the stories of the Busby quints and Gardner quads, and I was so touched with their stories! They keep my torch lighting in the hopes of having my own little princess one day.

I guess I just need to keep faith.

As of now, I am back to metformin TID for a month and I have yet to see my OB-GYNE. So, fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..