The Start of my Blogging expeditions

Apparently, my doc's appointment isn't until next hour, so better put something in here..

So yeah. I've been on this site for 2 years, I think? But I don't really have much updates because I just don't feel like putting my life into writings and I didn't have the time to actually write something. I think it is high time that I should really be getting into blogging because it's one of the things I love doing and probably is a therapeutic way for me to cope up if certain things spring forth.

I was trying to do 'blogging through notes' in Facebook, but it's too public. I have my own family there, and my teachers. There are just things that aren't meant to be spilled to them. So it's good that I still have blogspot to get my emotions running.

Probably at this very moment, I don't have a follower yet. And I'm not actually hoping to have followers. Besides, I'm anti-social in real life, so I wouldn't expect to have readers here. What's important is that I will be able to voice out my opinions on things without having to worry of objections from families and teachers.

Okay, that's it for now. Nothing is worth writing at this very moment. So toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken promises...

launching..